ATTENTION: This product is currently inbound to our warehouse and is expected to begin shipping by 12.15.2020. Note: Orders that contain other items will be held until they can be fulfilled together.
CSX 'NYC Patch'
After the split of Conrail to CSX & Norfolk Southern, the collection of Thrall 54' CoilShields were also split. CSX patched over the CR and then applied NYC (New York Central) reporting marks to the cars that they scored. This was common with many pieces of equipment that joined CSX from Conrail.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 1999 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - NYC 'Patch'
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: