About the Detroit, Toledo & Ironton 1973 'As Delivered' Paint Scheme:
The Detroit, Toledo & Ironton contributed 36 Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars to the 322/Lima, Ohio pool, and this paint scheme is a favorite for Greenville boxcars!
*On occasion when reviewing our products something slips through the cracks. On the DT&I paint scheme of this release the Pool number was shifted over to the adjacent panel.
The Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- Kadee #58 couplers!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels and metal axles!
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100-ton Ride Control trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire and separately applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Razor sharp painting and printing
PREVIOUSLY SOLD OUT ROAD NUMBERS OF THIS PAINT SCHEME:
|EP-80304-1 - 25900||EP-80304-6 - 25926|
|EP-80304-2 - 25915||EP-80304-7 - 25928|
|EP-80304-3 - 25932||EP-80304-8 - 25931|
|EP-80304-4 - 25907||EP-80304-9 - 25934|
|EP-80304-5 - 25913|
HO Scale: Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcar - DT&I
$ 44.99 $ 52.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: