Norfolk Southern/Conrail 'Patched Hood'
After the split of Conrail to CSX & Norfolk Southern, the collection of Thrall 54' CoilShields were also split. The batch that into the hands of NS were largly left alone. However a few CoilShields ended up getting their logos patched out of the hoods. Also included on these two cars are conspicuity marks that would date the cars from about 2004 to present day.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2004 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - Conrail 'Patched Hood'
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: