Norfolk Southern '1992 As Delivered'
We are happy to add another 9 numbers to our original run of Norfolk Southern Thrall 54' 'Protector' Coil Cars. Norfolk Southern received ‘Protector’ coil cars from Thrall in 1992. These cars shared the well-style body of the Conrail 54' Coil Shield; however, they were equipped with an insulated, aluminum hood of avant-garde styling.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 1992 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - Norfolk Southern '1992 As Delivered'
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: