Norfolk Southern 'Conspicuity Stripes'
These three cars represent examples of the Norfolk Southern Thrall 54' 'Protector' Coil Cars as they can be seen today. Now adorned with conspicuity marks as well as a friendly CAUTION label to not burn, weld or torch-cut the hood.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2005 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - Norfolk Southern 'Conspicuity Stripes'
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: