Burlington Northern Santa Fe - 2010 Repaint
BNSF has repainted and renumbered many of the former BN centerbeams. When they recieve a repaint they were then renumbered into the BNSF equipment series 559000-559174. These six numbers come from a group that were repainted in 2010.
- Designed, engineered, and tooled in our Utah facilities!
- 0.010" Etched Brass Center Partition, COTS and ACI placards
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Wire coupler cut lever hangers which match the "loop" style hangers of the prototypes!
- Etched metal Morton crossover walks
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #58
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2010 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Western
HO Scale: Thrall 63' Centerbeam Flat Car - BNSF
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: