Milwaukee Road - 1985 Repaint
In the final year of the Milwaukee Road, they managed to repaint some of their 63000-63099 series centerbeams into a "budget friendly" grey scheme. In 1986, with the sale of the last of the Milwaukee, these cars moved onto the SOO Line where they spent many years in thier new grey paint and MILW reporting marks. In the early 2000s these cars moved on to other owners but still retained the grey paint.
- Designed, engineered, and tooled in our Utah facilities!
- 0.010" Etched Brass Center Partition, COTS and ACI placards
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Wire coupler cut lever hangers which match the "loop" style hangers of the prototypes!
- Etched metal Morton crossover walks
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #58
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 1985 to 2000's
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Midwest
HO Scale: Thrall 63' Centerbeam Flat Car - Milwaukee Road
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: