N Scale: Evans 5277 Boxcar - Ferdinand Railroad
A Plate C for your IPD.
Ferdinand Railroad - '1980 Repaint' Paint Scheme:
The Ferdinand Railroad was a small 6.5 mile shortline in southern Indiana. According to the 1986 ORER, they had a roster of 10 (152-161) Evans 5277 boxcars. The cars were painted in the simple, yet attractive light blue scheme. Due to the placard on the door, it is assumed that these came from the canceled NRUC order of 1,000 boxcars from Evans in late 1979.
- Precision micro-tooled
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork
- Razor sharp printing
- ExactRail's exclusive 70-ton Trucks
- Micro-trains #1015 couplers
- CNC-machined 33" metal wheel sets
- PRODUCT TYPE: Boxcar
- COUPLER TYPE: Micro-Trains #1015
- TRUCK TYPE: 70-Ton ASF 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 33"
- ERA: 1980's to 1990's
- REGION: Midwest