N Scale: Evans 5277 Boxcar - Sault Ste Marie Bridge Co. • Wisconsin Central
A Plate C for your IPD.
Sault Ste Marie Bridge Co. - '1990's Repaint' Paint Scheme:
Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company is a subsidiary of the Wisconsin Central. In the early 1990s the WC acquired second hand Evans 5277 Boxcars and painted them in the parent company's classy maroon scheme. Later in their life, these cars were patched under WC subsidiary Wisconsin Chicago Link Ltd. (WCCL).
- Precision micro-tooled
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork
- Razor sharp printing
- ExactRail's exclusive 70-ton Trucks
- Micro-trains #1015 couplers
- CNC-machined 33" metal wheel sets
- PRODUCT TYPE: Boxcar
- COUPLER TYPE: Micro-trains #1015
- TRUCK TYPE: 70-Ton ASF 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 33"
- ERA: 1990's to 2000's
- REGION: Midwest
N Scale: Evans 5277 Boxcar - Sault Ste Marie Bridge Co.
$ 27.99 $ 34.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: