About the Norfolk & Western (NW) ‘1973 As Delivered’ Paint Scheme:
The Norfolk & Western contributed 11 Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars to the 322/Lima, Ohio pool. These cars were painted in NW’s striking post-1971 paint scheme. ExactRail is proud to offer this model with accurate artwork and colors even down to the smallest lettering fonts.
The Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- Kadee #58 couplers!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels and metal axles!
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100-ton Ride Control trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire and separately applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Razor sharp painting and printing
|EP-80303-1 - 605000||EP-80303-3 - 605010|
|EP-80303-2 - 605005|
HO Scale: Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars - NW
$ 38.99 $ 52.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: