N Scale TTX/FBOX 2004 “As Delivered”: This paint scheme represents the FBOX car as the lot was delivered from Trinity Industries in 2004. This model accurately captures the smallest details—including extraordinarily well-rendered warning labels on the doors! Check these out!
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks.
- Micro-Trains #1015 couplers
- Finely crafted steel-nailable floor.
- Narrow-style body mounted draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail!
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets.
Beginning in 2004, TTX Company began receiving Trinity Industries Inc. 6275 cubic capacity, plug door boxcars. With a fleet of over 600 Trinity-built cars, and over 1100 similar cars built from NSC and Gunderson, this modern car is everywhere!
ExactRail’s model features accurate fonts and colors. It is adorned with stand-off detail, including ExactRail’s separate door tracks, door bars, etched stainless steel cross-over walks, and wire formed grab irons. Furthermore, the Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar features steel-nailable flooring that is meticulously recreated.
N Scale: Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar - 2004 'As Delivered' - FBOX
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: