About the Santa Fe (ATSF) 1974 “As Delivered” paint scheme:
Available in the company’s striking Indian red paint scheme. The ATSF P-S 7315 “waffle” boxcar features exceptionally accurate artwork from the carefully crafted roman lettering style of the capacity data block to the circle cross logo—printed with amazing clarity over the ribs and waffles of the car side.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #158 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!