Coming Soon! HO Scale Trinity TRINCool 64' Phase III Reefer
Few pieces of rolling stock are as contemporary as the Trinity TRINCool 64’ Reefer.
From the safety chain on the A-end platform to the reporting marks on the truck sides frames, ExactRail is proud to offer the HO Scale Trinity TRINCool 64' Reefer in fine scale detail.
The Trinity Reefer includes separately applied release valve rods, etched metal filler caps, a fuel tank gauge with pad printed read-out, a separately applied and painted temperature box and precision micro-tooled huck bolts.
The ARMN reporting marks give reference to the American Refrigerator Transit, a refrigerator car line formed in 1881 via a joint venture between the Missouri Pacific and Wabash Railroads when railroads moved carloads of perishable traffic by the thousands.
Now in the care of the Union Pacific (UP), ARMN Reefers are often seen in hot schedule Q trains -- UP's designation for premium manifest traffic.
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- Factory installed Kadee #56 couplers
Narrow-style draft box featuring shank wedges, striker casting
and full nut and bolt detail.
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100-Ton Ride Control Trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Drop-down brake rigging
- Wire coupler cut lever bars and separately applied air hoses
- 12 Road Numbers
UP/ARMN - Patched
- 12 Unique Lettering Style Road Numbers
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.