About the Penn Central (PC) ‘1973 As Delivered’ Scheme:
The Penn Central contributed 21 Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars to the 322/Lima, Ohio pool, and ExactRail is proud to offer this model with accurate artwork and colors.
THE GREENVILLE 7100 AUTO PARTS BOXCAR FEATURES:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- Kadee #58 couplers!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels and metal axles!
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100-ton Ride Control trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire and separately applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Razor sharp painting and printing
PREVIOUSLY SOLD OUT ROAD NUMBERS OF THIS PAINT SCHEME:
|EP-80305-1 - 220998||EP-80305-4 - 220999||EP-80305-7 - 221010|
|EP-80305-2 - 221007||EP-80305-5 - 221001||EP-80305-8 - 221012|
|EP-80305-3 - 221015||EP-80305-6 - 221004||EP-80305-9 - 221017|
HO Scale: Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars - PC
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: