N Scale: Evans-USRE 5277 Boxcar (Early)
ExactRail is pleased to offer the all-new N-scale Evans-USRE 5277 boxcar!
Through the IPD Boxcar boom of the 1970's, Evans Products Company modernized their boxcar portfolio. With the Evans-USRE 5277 Plate C Boxcar, they seemed to settle on a design formula which would characterize the company standard for modern boxcars. These features included box-corrugated, non-terminating ends, Stanray X-panel overhanging roof, and riveted car sides near the end posts.
ExactRail recreates one of the common boxcars of the IPD era with our team who designs, engineers and tools in the United States! Complete with NRUC herald plates on appropriate cars, etched metal stirrups, nailable steel floor, detailed, body-mounted draft boxes, and exceptionally accurate lettering and logotypes, ExactRail's Evans-USRE 5277 Boxcar offers a host of exclusive features which uniquely serve the N-scale enthusiast!
The all-new N-scale Evans-USRE 5277 Boxcar is only available from directly from ExactRail!
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in ExactRail's own Orem, Utah facilities!
- Factory installed Micro-Trains #1015 couplers!
- ExactRail's exclusive Narrow-style, body mounted draft box, featuring full nut and bolt detail.
- 70 ton ASF 'Ride Control' trucks
- N scale model train
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Etched brass NRUC herald plates on appropriate paint schemes!
- Available in 6 paint schems of 6 road numbers!
- Etched metal stirrups