HO Scale: Greenville 65' Mill Gondola
We are pleased to share the Greenville 65’ Mill Gondola!
In 1979, Greenville Steel Car Company introduced the 3242 cu.ft. capacity, 65'-6" mill gondola. Three railroads purchased the car originally, and of the 750 total cars built, 500 went to the Missouri Pacific. Per the other railroads, Chicago and North Western received 150 cars, and Southern Pacific received 100 cars.
The Greenville 65' Mill Gondola is a prolific car, and a corrugated gondola of this type has been long absent from modelers. ExactRail is pleased to offer the Greenville 65'-6" Mill Gondola with the signature design elements that make this car so distinctive, including the corrugated side panels, box-channel end posts and oval-shaped 'hook and pull' apertures at the sill.
ExactRail's Greenville 65’ Mill Gondola is complete with exclusive features, including:
- Precision Micro-Tooled!
- Designed, engineered and tooling in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets.
- Wire coupler cut levers and separately applied air hoses.
- Factory installed Kadee® #58 “scale” couplers.
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker castings and full nut and bolt detail.
- Wire grab irons and brake rods.
- Exceptionally accurate paint schemes with razor sharp painting and printing.
CLICK THE AVAILABLE PAINT SCHEMES BELOW TO BUY YOURS TODAY!
No products found in this collection