HO Scale: Trinity 64' TRINCool Reefer
With bold symmetry and modern aesthetics, few pieces of rollingstock communicate ‘contemporary’ as strongly as the Trinity 64’ TRINCool Reefer.
The modern reefer is a contemporary vindication for the perishable trade of yore when railroads moved carloads of perishable traffic by the thousands. Speaking to this heritage, the ARMN reporting marks have reference to the American Refrigerator Transit Company, a refrigerator car line formed in 1881 via a joint venture between the Missouri Pacific and Wabash Railroads. Now in the care of Union Pacific, ARMN reefers are often seen in hot schedule Q Trains, which is the UP’s designation for premium manifest traffic.
ExactRail is proud to offer the fifth release of our Trinity 64’ TRINCool Reefer! Replete with detail, ExactRail’s modern reefer includes separately applied release valve rods, the safety chain on the A-end platform, reporting marks on the truck side frames, etched metal filler caps, fuel tank gauge with pad printed read-outs, separately applied and painted temperature box, and precision micro-tailed huck bolts. It also features color and lettering styles, which are the most accurately rendered.
The Trinity 64’ TRINCool Reefer features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee #156 “scale” whisker couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- Numerous hand-applied details, including: separately applied air hoses, brake roads and brake appliances.
- Hand-applied details.
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Photo-etched, stainless steel brake platforms and brass bulkhead caps!
- Exceptionally accurate printing and color.