HO Scale: Thrall 63' 'Opera Window' Centerbeam Flat Car
ExactRail's Thrall 63' "Opera Window" Center-Beam Flat Car is an extraordinary replica. Easily one of our most intricate and part-intense models to date, the "Opera Window" Center-Beam is a hybrid model of etched brass and plastic that is without equal. The model consists of 125 separate parts, which includes, a 0.010" etched brass center partition, individually tooled ratchets and separate deck panels so that there are no ejection marks on the body from the injection molding process. The model also features wire coupler cut hangers, which match the "loop" style coupler cut lever hangers on the prototype.
• Designed, engineered, and tooled in our own, Utah facilities!
• 0.010" Etched Brass Center Partition, COTS and ACI placards
• Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
• Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
• ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
• CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
• Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
• Accurate painting and printing!
• Wire coupler cut lever hangers which match the "loop" style hangers of the prototypes!
• Etched metal Morton crossover walks
• Seperately applied air hoses