HO Scale: TrentonWorks 67'-11" Bulkhead Flat Car
The TrentonWorks 67'-11" Bulkhead Flat Car is one of the most prolific bulkhead flat cars of the contemporary era. Built initially in 1997 by Greenbrier at the Gunderson facility and then starting in 2000 at TrentonWorks Ltd. of Nova Scotia for TTX. TTX would later return for additional deliveries over the next few years. These cars have bold proportions and a low stance which speak to the modern age.
ExactRail is offering a replica that is of the most meticulous design. Great attention has been given to the most intricate details. This model consists of injection molded plastic, etched metal, laser-cut fiber board, formed brass and wire parts.
One feature to which we would like to draw attention is the assembly which routes the air hose from under the draft box. This one feature is created from prints, multiple pages of personal notes, and dozens of photographs. In addition to other things, we have given great attention to the underbody details so to capture with fidelity the intricate features of the TrentonWork's design.
Furthermore, ExactRail is offering the TrentonWorks 67'-11" Bulkhead Flat Car is three, extraordinarily accurate paint schemes. The first are 18 numbers (804400-804699) from the original 2000 delivery. We are also offering TTX's new logo that has been patched on six cars that we were able to identify. Last are 3 oddball cars from a group of 10 (804901-804909) that were delivered with a few extra DO NOT WELD TO FLOOR labels.
Bring your Bulkhead Flat Car fleet into the modern era! The TrentonWorks 67'-11" Bulkhead Flat Car is available from ExactRail now.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Precision Micro-tooled!
- ExactRail's equalized 100 ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
- ExactRail's CNC-machined metal wheels sets
- Kadee® #156 "scale" whisker couplers!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- Numerous hand-applied details, including: separately applied air hoses, brake rods and brake appliances!
- Photo-etched, stainless steel brake platforms and brass bulkhead caps!
- Exceptionally accurate printing and true to life colors!