N Scale: Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar
Beginning in 2004, TTX Company began receiving Trinity Industries Inc. 6275 cubic capacity, plug door boxcars. With a fleet of over 600 Trinity-built cars, and over 1100 similar cars built from NSC and Gunderson, this modern car is everywhere! ExactRail’s model features accurate fonts and colors. The Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar features steel-nailable flooring that is meticulously recreated, and ExactRail’s narrow body mounted draft box with shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
ExactRail's N Scale Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar is complete with exclusive features, including:
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks.
- Micro-Trains #1015 couplers
- Finely crafted steel-nailable floor.
- Narrow-style body mounted draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail!
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets.
Please do not combine pre-order products with in-stock items.
Don't miss these TrainLife.com Exclusive Paint Schemes