Alaska Railway (ARR) paint scheme:
In the mid 1990s, Alaska Railway received 50 PC&F 6033 boxcars, and these were painted in Alaska’s striking blue and yellow paint scheme. ARR cars were frequently photographed in Canada and throughout the Pacific Northwest. ExactRail’s model has exceptionally accurate lettering fonts and colors.
The PC&F 6033 boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels
- ExactRail's exclusive Barber 70 ton S-2 trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire details
- Hand-applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Meticulously reproduced underbody detail and steel nail able floor
- Razor sharp painting and printing
HO Scale: PC&F 6033 Boxcar - ARR
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: