The Andersons, Inc (BAEX) ex-SP 1967 patch scheme:The Andersons, Inc acquired PC&F 6033 boxcars in the second-hand market. These cars primarily consist of ex-SP 1967 cars with the large yellow door. The Andersons re-stenciled the reporting marks and patched-out the Southern Pacific name. ExactRail’s model is complete with double COTS blocks, U-1 wheel inspection stencil and ACI tags—all of which the SP would have applied post delivery. The result is a car that wears its history on its car sides, and ExactRail’s cars have been accurately faded to represent an in-service car of more than 30 years.
The PC&F 6033 boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels
- ExactRail's exclusive Barber 70 ton S-2 trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire details
- Hand-applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Meticulously reproduced underbody detail and steel nail able floor
- Razor sharp painting and printing
HO Scale: PC&F 6033 Boxcar - BAEX
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: