St. Louis Southwestern (SSW) ‘1967 As Delivered’ repaint scheme:In April of 1967, Cotton Belt received seven PC&F 6033 boxcars that were assigned to appliance service in Louisville, Kentucky. Like the 1966-delivered SP cars, they were outfitted with Car-Pac loaders. The SSW cars had a different lettering style for the capacity and dimensional blocks from the SP cars. And of course, you can expect our models accurately match to the smallest details.
The PC&F 6033 boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels
- ExactRail's exclusive Barber 70 ton S-2 trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire details
- Hand-applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Meticulously reproduced underbody detail and steel nail able floor
- Razor sharp painting and printing
HO Scale: PC&F 6033 Boxcar - SSW
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: