Western Pacific (WP) ‘1967 As Delivered’ paint scheme:
In January of 1967, the Western Pacific purchased five PC&F 6033 boxcars for appliance service. These cars received routing assignments to Moraine, Ohio—far from WP rails. The artwork and colors has been completely reworked from our first release many years ago, and the result is an exceptionally accurate rendition of this beautiful WP paint scheme.
The PC&F 6033 boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels
- ExactRail's exclusive Barber 70 ton S-2 trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire details
- Hand-applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Meticulously reproduced underbody detail and steel nail able floor
- Razor sharp painting and printing
HO Scale: PC&F 6033 Boxcar - Western Pacific
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: