Conrail '1993 As Delivered'
These CoilShields are from a batch that were delivered in late 1993 and were assigned as car class G52U. At first glance, these are a similar to our original run of the class G52S cars however there are many differences. The lettering is of a different style, a lack of a Thrall builders logo and a much heavier stroke weight on the Q on the following CONRAIL QUALITY.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2004 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - Conrail '1993 As Delivered'
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: