Conrail 'Repainted Hood'
Conrail 631073 is a G52S that has a little unique flavor. It has been crowned with a hood that has been applied with a much more simplified design. Most likely the result from wreck damage. It is likely that this is not the original hood to 631073 and found its way here after getting separated.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2004 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - Conrail 'Repainted Hood'
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: