CSX '2007 Blue Repaint'
With the CoilShields largely being only a one paint scheme kind of car, it was a bit of a shock and excitement to see that CSX had repainted one. From our best estimate, this car was repainted in late 2006 or possibally early 2007. It's a simple yet classy scheme and the CoilShield wears it well.
- Factory installed Kadee #156 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Coil Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2007 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Eastern
HO Scale: Thrall 54' Coil Car - CSX '2007 Blue Repaint'
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: