By Popular demand ExactRail is running this road number for a Second time!
TTX/FBOX #504634 “Forward Thinking” Repaint: TTX/FBOX #504634 is a remarkable replica of this one-of-a-kind paint scheme. ExactRail’s model has unique artwork to represent all of the repaint details of the prototype—unique on all four sides, all the way around the car! This includes some of the unique idiosyncrasies of the prototype—including the way in which the prototype logo sort-of “haphazardly” wraps across the ribs.
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #58 couplers
- Finely crafted steel-nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!
Beginning in 2004, TTX Company began receiving Trinity Industries Inc. 6275 cubic capacity, plug door boxcars. With a fleet of over 600 Trinity-built cars, and over 1100 similar cars built from NSC and Gunderson, this modern car is everywhere!
ExactRail’s model features accurate fonts and colors. It is adorned with stand-off detail, including ExactRail’s separate door tracks, door bars, etched stainless steel cross-over walks, and wire formed grab irons. Furthermore, the Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar features steel-nailable flooring that is meticulously recreated.
HO Scale: Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar - #504634 'Forward Thinking' Repaint - FBOX
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: