About the Detroit, Toledo and Ironton (DTI) 1974 “As Delivered” paint scheme:
Available in a beautiful, albeit simple green paint scheme. Accurately developed from high resolution builders images, the DTI paint scheme features refined artwork and nuanced logo-types all-the-way down to the correct data in the consolidated lube stencils for the as-delivered car.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #158 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!
HO Scale: P-S 7315 Waffle Boxcar - DT&I
$ 38.99 $ 52.99
(to add items to your wishlist first select a quantity in the above chart)
For additional information about this prototype and other available paint schemes click below: