About the Grand Trunk Repaint paint scheme:
Grand Trunk Western (GTW) repaint scheme represents a common version of the GTW car without the GT logo. The GTW car has accurate lettering fonts, data and artwork, and each car number has been matched to those that were actually repainted into this paint scheme.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #158 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!
HO Scale: P-S 7315 Waffle Boxcar - GTW
(to add items to your wishlist first select a quantity in the above chart)
For additional information about this prototype and other available paint schemes click below: