About the Union Pacific (UP) 1974 “As Delivered” paint scheme:
Featuring refined artwork with exceptional attention to accuracy—just look at the paint stencils under the jacking pads, the builder’s logo with accurate lot numbers and the nuanced end-of-car lettering.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #158 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!