Baltimore & Ohio (B&O): Baltimore and Ohio received Vert-A-Pacs in the well-recognized ‘capital dome’ paint scheme. In fact, there is a photo of a B&O Vert-A-Pac of this same scheme in Provo, Utah—only a block from where the ExactRail offices are located! Although proof is not needed, this photo is additional evidence that any paint scheme of Vert-A-Pac could be found anywhere along Vert-A-Pacs pool routes.
ExactRail's Evolution Series Vert-A-Pac features:
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- All-new paint schemes!
- Factory installed Kadee® No.5® couplers
- 28" CNC-machined metal wheel sets
- Exclusive "Low Boy" Barber 70 Ton trucks wheel sets
- Body mounted couplers with a long shank to accommodate 22" radius curves
- Razor sharp printing
HO Scale: Vert-A-Pac Autorack - B&O
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: