Denver & Rio Grande Western (D&RGW) 1970 “As Delivered” paint scheme: Rio Grande received a first delivery of Vert-A-Pacs in June of 1970. Both the rack and the flat car were delivered in boxcar red paint with the attractive flying Rio Grande emblem on the car side.
ExactRail's Evolution Series Vert-A-Pac features:
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- All-new paint schemes!
- Factory installed Kadee® No.5® couplers
- 28" CNC-machined metal wheel sets
- Exclusive "Low Boy" Barber 70 Ton trucks wheel sets
- Body mounted couplers with a long shank to accommodate 22" radius curves
- Razor sharp printing
HO Scale: Vert-A-Pac Autorack - DRGW
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: