Merchants Dispatch Transportation (MDT): In the minds of many enthusiasts, Merchants Dispatch is thought of as a refrigerator car line. However, MDT owned Vert-A-Pacs as well, and photographs of these cars are among the most elusive of the Vert-A-Pac cars. Eight years after the original release of ExactRail’s Vert-A-Pac, we have finally assembled enough reference material to be able to offer the MDT paint scheme!
ExactRail's Evolution Series Vert-A-Pac features:
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- All-new paint schemes!
- Factory installed Kadee® No.5® couplers
- 28" CNC-machined metal wheel sets
- Exclusive "Low Boy" Barber 70 Ton trucks wheel sets
- Body mounted couplers with a long shank to accommodate 22" radius curves
- Razor sharp printing
HO Scale: Vert-A-Pac Autorack - MDT
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: