About the Conrail Repaint Scheme:
The Penn Central Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars are long lived, and they served Conrail through the life of the railroad. Conrail repainted these cars in a paint scheme that featured the Conrail’s attractive can-opener logo.
The Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcar features:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- Kadee #58 couplers!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels and metal axles!
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100-ton Ride Control trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire and separately applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Razor sharp painting and printing
Previously Sold out Road Numbers of this paint scheme:
| EP-80306-1 - 220999
||EP-80306-6 - 221011
|EP-80306-2 - 221009
||EP-80306-7 - 221013
|EP-80306-3 - 221018
||EP-80306-8 - 221014
|EP-80306-4 - 221006
||EP-80306-9 - 221015
|EP-80306-5 - 221007