CSX (NYC) Conrail restencil:
When CSX acquired Conrail assets, some Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars were restenciled with NYC reporting marks. These reporting marks designated CSX ownership, and these cars continue to serve the railroad today.
THE GREENVILLE 7100 AUTO PARTS BOXCAR FEATURES:
- Precision designed and tooled in the United States!
- Kadee #58 couplers!
- ExactRail's CNC-machined wheels and metal axles!
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100-ton Ride Control trucks
- Etched-metal crossover walks
- Free-standing wire and separately applied details
- Accurate fonts, colors and lettering placement
- Razor sharp painting and printing
PREVIOUSLY SOLD OUT ROAD NUMBERS OF THIS PAINT SCHEME:
|EP-80308-1 - 220998||EP-80308-3 - 221007||EP-80308-5 - 221013|
|EP-80308-2 - 221000||EP-80308-4 - 221011||EP-80308-6 - 221015|
HO Scale: Greenville 7100 Auto Parts Boxcars - NYC
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: