EX-1209-3 - Gunderson 2420 Gondola : PC : 578268
EX-1209-2 - Gunderson 2420 Gondola : PC : 578263
EX-1209-1 - Gunderson 2420 Gondola : PC : 578251
This Product sold out on the original ExactRail.com
Beginning in March of 1965, Gunderson built nine hundred 2,420 cu. ft. capacity gondolas for the Southern Pacific. With a straight, deep side sill, massive side stakes and a heavy duty top cord, these cars had a distinguished appearance without comparison. Southern Pacific implemented rebuilding programs for these cars on two occasions and kept them in revenue service well into the nineties.
ExactRail's Express Series Gunderson 2420 is now equipped with Kadee®
No. 5® couplers! Dressed in 6 all-new Heritage paint schemes , ExactRail's
Gunderson 2420 gondola features:
· Precision micro-tooled!
· Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
· ExactRail's exclusive 100 ton ASF Ride Control trucks--as offered
on our premier line of Platinum products.
· Kadee® No. 5® couplers
· Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full
nut and bolt detail.
· Full-flute corrugated side panels--rare in railroad models.
· Precision-tooled, integrally molded details
· CNC-machined metal wheel sets
· Razor sharp printing!
Precision and innovation are what ExactRail is passionate about. With our new Express series, ExactRail brings precision and innovation to you for less.
HO Scale: Gunderson 2420 Gondola - Penn Central
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: