EN-50809-3 - Gunderson 5200 Box Car : SLSF : 154494
EN-50809-2 - Gunderson 5200 Box Car : SLSF : 154469
EN-50809-1 - Gunderson 5200 Box Car : SLSF : 154442
This Product sold out on the original ExactRail.com
Built in the late 1960s and early 1970s, the Gunderson 5200 is a classic-looking boxcar with modern appeal.
Available in Cotton Belt, MNS and BNSF paint schemes and MP, SLSF and NP Heritage Paint Schemes, ExactRail's Gunderson 5200 Box Car has clean symmetry with vintage aesthetics:
The Gunderson 5200 Box Car:
· Precision micro-tooled!
· Designed, engineered and tooled in the U.S.!
· ExactRail's exclusive ASF 70 Ton Ride Control trucks
· McHenry N-scale knuckle sprung couplers
· Precision-tooled with integrally molded details
· CNC-machined metal wheel sets
· Razor sharp printing!
Precision and innovation are what ExactRail is passionate about. With our N-scale series, ExactRail brings precision and innovation in small scale.
HO Scale: Gunderson 5200 Box Car - SLSF
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: