EP-80157-1 - PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : CNW : 95885
EP-80157-2 - PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : CNW : 95892
EP-80157-3 - PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : CNW : 95925
EP-80157-4 - PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : CNW : 96285
EP-80157-5 - PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : CNW : 96403
EP-80157-6 - PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper : CNW : 96451
This Product sold out on the original ExactRail.com
Beginning in the 1960’s, covered hoppers took over 40' boxcars for grain service. The Pullman Standard 4427 cubic foot low-side covered hopper is one of the legendary cars that helped make this transition successful. Graced with many colorful paint schemes and plying the rails through all corners of North America, these cars carried numerous dry commodities including grain, corn, wheat, flour and many other forms of dry bulks.
The Pullman Standard 4427 low-hip covered hopper is a classic of North American railroading!
H I G H L I G H T S
• Precision Micro-tooled!
• Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
• ExactRail's equalized 100 ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
• Machined metal wheels sets
• Kadee® #58 "scale" couplers!
• Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
• Numerous hand-applied details, including: separately applied air hoses, bell crank, and brake appliances!
• Photo-etched, stainless steel roof walk and brake platform
• Exceptionally accurate printing and true to life colors!
• Wire coupler cut levers, brake rigging, and brake rods
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: