Now Available! New Paint Schemes and Road Numbers of the HO Scale: 3839 Ribside Boxcar
Built in the golden years when the railroad designed and engineered its own rolling stock, Milwaukee's rib side box car is easily one of the most prolific and recognizable signature cars of all time.
The Milwaukee Road's Rib Side boxcar is a platinum quality model that includes full-length rib profiles which have been meticulously recreated and hand-etched wood grain for perfect weight and tone. Complete with panel type camel doors, 5-5 dreadnaught ends and precision detailed lumber door, ExactRail's Milwaukee Rib Side Box Car is an exclusive replica to please enthusiasts and collectors alike.
Coming soon with new numbers on three schemes, one all new scheme!
- Designed, Engineered and Tooled in the United States!
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
- ExactRail's exclusive 50 ton Barber S-2 Friction Bearing Trucks
- CNC- machined metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Free standing and accurate underbody and brake details
- Wire coupler cut lever bars
- Separately applied air hoses
Milwaukee Road - Hiawatha - 9-39 'As-Delivered'
Milwaukee Road - Hiawatha - 2-40 'As-Delivered'
Milwaukee Road - Electrified Olympian - 12-39 'As-Delivered'
Milwaukee Road - Electrified Olympian - 2-40 'As-Delivered'
Milwaukee Road - 3-1963 Repaint
Chicago, Terre Haute, and Southeastern - 9-39 'As-Delivered'
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.