Northwestern Oklahoma 'Ex-WP' - 2000's Patched from WP
In the early 2000s the Northwestern Oklahoma Railroad (NOKL) acquired many 2nd and 3rd hand 63' centerbeams. These represent a few former Western Pacific cars that found their way to the NOKL. Each number has unique details that match each prototype such as the patched reporting mark locations to the different lube stencils.
- Designed, engineered, and tooled in our Utah facilities!
- 0.010" Etched Brass Center Partition, COTS and ACI placards
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Wire coupler cut lever hangers which match the "loop" style hangers of the prototypes!
- Etched metal Morton crossover walks
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #58
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2000's to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Midwest
HO Scale: Thrall 63' Centerbeam Flat Car - Northwestern Oklahoma 'Ex-WP'
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: