Burlington Northern - 1977 'As-Delivered'
Centerbeam flat cars and the Burlington Northern go togther like peas & carrots as far as we are concerned. Of our car type, the BN had 190 of them delivered in 1977 numbering 624100-624289. They would later order hundreds more of a similar car from Thrall in the early 1980s.
- Designed, engineered, and tooled in our Utah facilities!
- 0.010" Etched Brass Center Partition, COTS and ACI placards
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplersNarrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucksCNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Wire coupler cut lever hangers which match the "loop" style hangers of the prototypes!
- Etched metal Morton crossover walks
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #58
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 1977 to 2010's
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Western
HO Scale: Thrall 63' Centerbeam Flat Car - Burlington Northern
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: