Union Pacific - 1977 'As-Delivered'
Union Pacific rostered 75 of the Thrall built centerbeam flat cars. Delivered in 1977, they were assigned to UP equipment series 217000-217074. While some of these can be seen on the rails today, they have largely been demoted to company or MoW service due to age. The bold Armor Yellow and billboard style UNION PACIFIC lettering made these cars easy to spot from some distance away while railfanning.
- Designed, engineered, and tooled in our Utah facilities!
- 0.010" Etched Brass Center Partition, COTS and ACI placards
- Factory installed Kadee #58 couplers
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- ExactRail's exclusive ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control' trucks
- CNC-machined metal wheel sets with metal axles!
- Wire grab irons, brake rods, and coupler cut levers!
- Accurate painting and printing!
- Wire coupler cut lever hangers which match the "loop" style hangers of the prototypes!
- Etched metal Morton crossover walks
- Separately applied air hoses
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #58
- TRUCK TYPE: ASF 100 ton 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 1977 to Present
- MINIMUM RADIUS: 22"
- REGION: Western
HO Scale: Thrall 63' Centerbeam Flat Car - Union Pacific
$ 54.99 $ 68.99
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: