TTPX 'New Logo Patch'These 3 cars were part of the first 10 cars of a larger production in 2004. The 10 cars are unusual because of the extra DO NOT WELD TO FLOOR labels on the sill and bulkheads. Oddball cars are some of our favorite and capturing the result of bad information, confusion or someone that really enjoys applying labels and wasn't ready to stop just yet. That's ok with us. Whatever happended that day is now memorialized for you in HO scale.
- Precision Micro-tooled!
- ExactRail's equalized 100 ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
- ExactRail's CNC-machined metal wheels sets
- Kadee® #156 "scale" whisker couplers!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- Numerous hand-applied details, including: separately applied air hoses, brake rods and brake appliances!
- Photo-etched, stainless steel brake platforms and brass bulkhead caps!
- Exceptionally accurate printing and true to life colors!
- Laser cut basswood or laserboard bulkhead ends (user applied)
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: 100 to ASF 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2000's
- REGION: North America
HO Scale: TrentonWorks 67'-11" Bulkhead Flat Car - TTPX - '9-2004 As-Delivered'
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: