TTPX 'New Logo Patch'In 2008 TTX adopted an updated logo to replace the classic black & whte design. While all of the TTPX Gunderson & TrentonWorks built cars were delivered prior to this change, many have now been updated. As the cars are shopped, TTX often patches over the old and applies the new design, however the majority of cars today still have their 'as-delivered' logo. All six road numbers offered were all documented as reciving the new logo. While it is possible that some of these cars recieved this patch prior to 2012, that is the earliest date that we have been able to confirm the application of the logo.
- Precision Micro-tooled!
- ExactRail's equalized 100 ton ASF Ride Control Trucks
- ExactRail's CNC-machined metal wheels sets
- Kadee® #156 "scale" whisker couplers!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail.
- Numerous hand-applied details, including: separately applied air hoses, brake rods and brake appliances!
- Photo-etched, stainless steel brake platforms and brass bulkhead caps!
- Exceptionally accurate printing and true to life colors!
- Laser cut basswood or laserboard bulkhead ends (user applied)
- PRODUCT TYPE: Flat Car
- COUPLER TYPE: Kadee #156
- TRUCK TYPE: 100 to ASF 'Ride Control'
- WHEELS: 36"
- ERA: 2000's
- REGION: North America
HO Scale: TrentonWorks 67'-11" Bulkhead Flat Car - TTPX 'New Logo Patch'
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: