TTX/FBOX #505213 “Forward Thinking” Repaint: TTX/FBOX #505213 is a replica of a one-of-a-kind prototype. #505213 is a wreck damaged car. The left side was repainted with TTX’s new Forward Thinking logo, while the right side retained the markings of original paint scheme.
- Precision micro-tooled!
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks.
- Micro-Trains #1015 couplers
- Finely crafted steel-nailable floor.
- Narrow-style body mounted draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail!
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets.
Beginning in 2004, TTX Company began receiving Trinity Industries Inc. 6275 cubic capacity, plug door boxcars. With a fleet of over 600 Trinity-built cars, and over 1100 similar cars built from NSC and Gunderson, this modern car is everywhere!
ExactRail’s model features accurate fonts and colors. It is adorned with stand-off detail, including ExactRail’s separate door tracks, door bars, etched stainless steel cross-over walks, and wire formed grab irons. Furthermore, the Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar features steel-nailable flooring that is meticulously recreated.
N Scale: Trinity 6275 Plug Door Boxcar - #505213 'Forward Thinking' Repaint - FBOX
For additional information about this prototype as well as other available paint schemes click below: