While at the 2016 National Train Show...
The 2016 National Train Show in Indianapolis is now in the books, and while there, ExactRail previewed a new release of the PC&F 6033 boxcar! It has been over five years since this car was last released. But you will not be waiting long now, these new cars are coming in August! They feature exceptional colors and fonts. These replicas will be available in 7 paint schemes--each with all new road numbers!!
The paint schemes are:
- Southern Pacific 'As Delivered' 1966
- Southern Pacific 'As Delivered' 1967
- Cotton Belt 'As Delivered' 1967
- Western Pacific 'As Delivered' 1967
- Alaska Railway
- The Anderson's (BAEX) ex-Alaska Railway
- Southern Illinois Railcar (SIRX) ex-SP Yellow Door
Please watch our website or join our newsletter (at the bottom of this page) to be notified when these and other announcements are made
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.